Friday, November 22, 2013

Questions for my loyal readers

Dear loyal readers:

Do you think that my spiritual name is - or at least should be - “Dances with Ponies”?

I’m starting to read Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons.  Do you think that the adventures of Blackjack, a unicorn security mare from Stable 99 will be as entertaining as the adventures of Littlepip?

Have you ever noticed that I like ponies and unicorn mare ponies most of all?

Are you as excited as I am that Season Four of My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic is starting this Saturday?

Have you read any of the Conversion Bureau fan fiction stories?  This is fiction where humans of Earth drink magical potions to be converted into ponies and then to immigrate to Equestria.  If I drank the potion, what kind of pony (Earth pony, Pegasus pony, or Unicorn pony) do you imagine that I would become?

Sincerely yours,

Your generation four, My Little Pony fan author, James

No comments:

Post a Comment