Thursday, December 26, 2013

What happened during the covert meeting?




This is my Christmas gift to my readers.

This week, I’m reading “Through the Well of Pirene” by Ether Echoes.  Every time I think that there is no other way for fan writers to reinterpret “My Little Pony”, someone like Ether Echoes comes along who creates a new spin on magical ponies.

One reason why My Little Pony is so popular is that it has a theme of friendship and teamwork.  I find that I am attracted to stories that feature how different characters can still be friends and work together to achieve common goals.  If you like stories about friendship and teamwork, it would be worth your time to see Girls und Panzer.

1 comment:

  1. Original Angry Cab Story Copyright © 2013, James Patrick Buchanan

    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Copyright © Lauren Faust, DHX Media, and Hasbro Studios

    Garry's Mod Copyright © Garry Newman and Facepunch Studios

    Comipo! Copyright © ComiPo LLP

    Have a safe and prosperous 2014, everypony!

    ReplyDelete