Saturday, July 7, 2018

Middle school embarrassment

One time in middle school, I was taking to a girl and classmate when she lightly touched with her fingertips the back of my hand.  Her face took on a look of amazement, while telling me how soft my skin was.

She then said to another girl something like, “Come over here and touch his hand.  You will not believe how soft his skin is.”  Second girl walked over to our table and then also touched the back of my hand, also commenting about the softness of my skin.  While smiling, second girl said something about, “I wish I had skin that soft.”

I felt like I was a furry animal at a petting zoo.  I was confused and embarrassed, not knowing what I should do, if anything.  So I just sat there and allowed them to touch me for a few moments.  Has anyone else had a comparable encounter with petting classmates similar to my encounter?

No comments:

Post a Comment