Monday, May 14, 2018

A color postcard of Downtown Duluth, Minnesota


This postcard depicts the former railroad yard before it was replaced with Interstate 35.  I can’t believe that I had forgotten how fun it was to watch trains from the skywalk connecting the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center to the south and the Wells Fargo Bank parking ramp to the north.


I attempted to see if Annabelle Gallagher's Postcards and Pub Condition is still in business or not.  After finding no record of recent business activity, I attempted to locate the business address listed on the postcard using Google Maps.  However, the home numbers on Daniels Road, Duluth, Minnesota has been renumbered to four digits.  That change of addresses makes it impossible for me to find the former business office.

No comments:

Post a Comment