Saturday, May 19, 2018

My friend Kathy bought me my first Build-A-Bear Workshop® furry friend


Up until now, all my ponies that I bought from Build-A-Bear Workshop® were gifts to Kathy or Mason.


I buy many of my plush My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic ponies at Build-A-Bear Workshop®.  And, you should as well, for yourself and for gifts as everyone I know loves these plush ponies.


I admit that my friends are correct when they tell me that every year I look more and more similar to my farther.


In addition, my doctor is correct when he tells me that I need to work off a few pounds of body fat.


My Princess Twilight Sparkle furry friend is almost ready to be fitted with a SCENTiments® scented disc, a Heart-Shaped Heartbeat Effect, and then sewed up, as well as dressed up in a very adorable and cute princess costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment