Sunday, July 21, 2019

Duluth, Minnesota Festival of Steam 2019 Saturday, Part Five


I love how this text gives the reader much concise information in an easy to read form.


I know that much of the food that I eat has had at least one or two journeys by train to get from farm to Super One, where I purchase most of my food.


I’m happy that the Union Pacific preservation of their heritage fleet of vintage passenger cars will keep inspiring people to be proud of our collective past, while we work to build a better future.


I know of many railroad fans, including myself, who would love a ride of six or seven days on this classic business car.


I didn’t agree with President Ronald Reagan on many subjects; but at least we both share a love for trains and train rides.


I tend to photograph things that most other photographers overlook and you should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment