Saturday, February 1, 2020

Fringeworthy comic by Hobbes Maxwell, Part Three


Many gamers and game reviewers have written that Fringeworthy and Stargate share a few story elements.  From my research I found that Fringeworthy was first published in 1982 long before the first Stargate movie premiere in 1994.  I am a fan of both Fringeworthy and Stargate, and want to see both of them thrive and grow.  Someone like you needs to make the first Fringeworthy movie and video series, as well as more Stargate movies and video series.


Many years ago at Gen Con while that convention was still in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I walked by the Tri Tac Games role-playing game company booth.  I introduced myself to Richard Tucholka who I didn’t know at that time by saying, “I’m James Buchanan and I’m a published game module writer”.  Richard then handed me for free the Fringeworthy soft cover rule book.  That unexpected encounter and Richard’s generously started my involvement in the Fringeworthy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment