Friday, October 16, 2020

The comic I’m reading today.

Today, I read the first chapter of “I Became the Strongest with the Failure Frame ‘Abnormal State Skill’ as I Devastated Everything”.  Here are my thoughts on this comic.  Instead of being rejected, Touka could have been useful doing jobs that a hired NPC would normally work at.  Touka could have taken care of horses and wagons, washing and repairing clothing, spent time buying supplies, selling found items for money and gathering information while his classmates train their skills.  Touka could specialize in skills in crafting such as keeping their blades sharp, buying and selling, public relations for his group, and building a fortified headquarters for his group.  The unsung hero working in a support role would be a good story.


No comments:

Post a Comment