Thursday, September 6, 2018

Yesterday, I visited Duluth’s Grassy Point Trail.


The trail entrance appears to be in good shape.  I saw no other person on this trail during my visit.


Yet, this map is sun faded and marred with hideous graffiti.


The boardwalk in the first half of the trail appears to be a good shape.


While I approve of the message of “Dump Trump” this ugly graffiti is not only ugly and detracts from the informational sign, creating this graffiti is a punishable crime.


I could not walk past the sunken boardwalk that I believe was washed out during the 2012 flood.  I didn’t want to risk falling off a board that was just too springy to keep my balance upon.  Somewhat disappointed in the city to maintain this boardwalk trail, I turned around and walked back to the bus stop to ride a number 4 Ramsey Raleigh West 8th Street bus back to my King Manor apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment