Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Blueprints used for my Railroad Model Craftsman magazine article


I sent these blueprints, along with slides and specialized hobby magazines to Railroad Model Craftsman (RMC) for an article about Duluth’s Endion Station that was published in April 2003.  Because of RMC copyright, I can’t post the article in my blog.  But, I can post the blueprints that my article is based upon.


This is the ground floor plan of Duluth’s Endion Station.



This is the second story plan of Duluth’s Endion Station.



There are details of the roof of Duluth’s Endion Station.



A building report for Duluth’s Endion Station created by hand many years ago.



These are the plans for reimagining Duluth’s Endion Station as an architecture office.



I was not aware that Duluth’s Endion Station at least had plans for a small basement.  I have no idea if that basement was ever built or remained just an idea in the blueprint.



The last blueprint shows the outside of Duluth’s Endion Station with the new stone and brick edition where it was connected to a now demolished attached freight shed, visually balancing the structure with the other end.


No comments:

Post a Comment