Saturday, September 26, 2020

I attended Anime Detour 2005, Part Six


I use clothing as visual statements.  While attending MLP-MSP F in June 14 - 16, 2019, I was the only attendee who wore a fedora hat.  Also, I wore my German Trachten Jacket making me the only attendee who wore any type of blazer.  I enjoy appearing slightly different than those around me.



In the year 2005, I had no idea that in the fourteenth day of March 2020 as a result of the pandemic announcements made by the state of Minnesota, Anime Detour leadership in conjunction with their parent organization Anime Twin Cities, Inc had chosen to cancel the 2020 Anime Detour convention.  I hope that in the year 2021 that an actual, real world Anime Detour convention will happen at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Minneapolis.


I hope my readers will consider attending the Anime Detour convention in 2021.  After all that has happened in the year 2020, we all need to take a three day vacation, with old and new friends, while enjoying some of the world's best entertainment!


No comments:

Post a Comment