Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I attended Anime Detour 2005, Part Three


The main point to attend a fan convention is to meet other fans, listen and participate in panels, attend musical events, shop for specialized items at the vender hall, meet the guests of honor, enjoy a few drinks during the convention’s pub crawl, and have fun doing many other things.



This reminds me of a fictional character named Pinstriped Loudmouth, who was voiced by actor Roger Rose from JUSTICE LEAGUE: WAR (2014).  He said, “I cross-dress in a Wonder Woman costume outfit. It makes me feel powerful.”  I cross-dress in a Sailor Jupiter costume outfit. Wearing that costume also makes me feel powerful.”


"What makes you unique makes you strong. This you must use. Yourself, you must always be."

―Yoda, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series)


No comments:

Post a Comment