Sunday, September 27, 2020

I attended Anime Detour 2005, Part Seven


I never imagined that by wearing my costume that I would cause that kind of strong emotional and physical reactions in someone else.  However, I’ve heard about - but never actually seen - someone who was laughing so hard that they peed on themselves.



I would without doubt use an easier to read font if I were to remake my University of Minnesota Duluth class presentation.  In fact, because I have more education and experience, I would make a much better presentation in 2020.


At least once in your life you should attend at least one fan convention that is aligned with your interests.  If you don’t know which of the many Twin Cities conventions to attend, try an all-inclusive convention such as CONvergence.  CONvergence is an annual convention for fans of Science Fiction and Fantasy in all media.  So, if you have any interest in science fiction and fantasy, CONvergence is an excellent gateway convention to attend.  With my last picture and caption, my Anime Detour 2005 presentation is concluded.


No comments:

Post a Comment