Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My adventures in Canal Park - Duluth, Minnesota: Part Eight


Or, what I found behind “Comfort Suites Canal Park”.  I found it was easier for me to list my photos in subdivisions that I took behind each hotel.


I think that the Duluth Lakewalk need to be rebuilt to be stronger, as climate change is creating more powerful storms.  Two destructive storms in two years should be sufficient to any sane person that climate change is real.


An interesting row of rocks and a log are strewn across the boardwalk.


The lamppost has a notice describing upcoming repair work to be done to repair damage from last year’s destructive storm.  And now this year’s storm has made that repair work even more expensive.


I took one more photo of that unusual line of rocks and a log deposited by the storm.  I wonder how many other such structures were made by the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment