Wednesday, November 18, 2020

An open letter for the Catalyst Story Institute & Content Festival staff

My first idea is inspired by Spalding Gray's Swimming to Cambodia; my idea is to have writers submit scripts of up to three minutes.  All that would be needed would be one, two, three actors sitting on chairs.  In the workshop, the scripts that are approved beforehand would be filmed, edited, and then approved to be posted on the web before the seated audience.


I will send you my submission script upon request.


Second, I propose several panels for the cast and crew of Star Trek Continues, one of the most successful and award winning fan series on the Internet.  As a Star Trek fan, I would love to hear and see how a group of fans were able to create new episodes based on the first Star Trek series.  I think that these panels would be very popular while increasing attendance at Catalyst!


No comments:

Post a Comment